Where can I find Tami?
Tami Boyce is based in Charleston, South Carolina, but she and her work can be found in a number of different physical locations. If you would like to look at prints and other products in person, speak to Tami at a vending location, schedule her for a book reading/signing, or otherwise get your Tami Boyce Design fix outside of the internet, check out the information below. This page is a continuous work in progress so for all of her latest locations, be sure to follow her on Instagram @Tami_Draws and Facebook @tamilikelikestodraw.
Art Venue Locations
Check out these locations where Tami’s work can be seen on display and can be purchased on site. In many locations, prints both framed and unframed are available as well as her books and greeting cards. Please call the location ahead of time to ask about what is available if you need a specific item. All local sales taxes apply.
Would you like to showcase Tami Boyce Designs in your place of business? Contact her here.
- Art Show – Debut of Tami’s newest series!
The Orange Spot, Park Circle
December 10th, 5pm-7pm
Art will hang at The Orange Spot throughout December
- Patina Market on James Island
1929 Maybank Hwy, Charleston, SC 29412
Select children’s themed art prints and the Owen book are there.
- The Station Park Circle, 4610 Spruill Ave. Ste. 103, North Charleston, South Carolina 29405 (The Station has the biggest display/options of Tami’s art for the Charleston area.)
- Early Bird Diner, 1644 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407
- Frothy Beard Brewing Company, 1401 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407
- Theatre 99, 280 Meeting St # B, Charleston, SC 29401
- ZaPow Art Gallery, 150 Coxe Ave Suite 101, Asheville, NC 28801
Farmers and Artisan Markets
Finding Tami vending at a market is a great place to see products in person and get access to her latest work. If you manage a market or pop up and would like to invite Tami to participate, contact her here.
- Charleston Holiday Farmers Market
Marion Square, 329 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
December 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, and 22nd
If you would like to invite Tami to read her children’s book or sign books for your group, contact her here.