Where can I find Tami?
Tami Boyce is based in Charleston, South Carolina, but she and her work can be found in a number of different physical locations. If you would like to shop for Tami’s art, schedule her for a book reading/signing, or otherwise get your Tami Boyce art fix outside of the internet – check out the information below. This page lists her current locations, but be sure to follow her on Instagram @Tami_Draws and Facebook @tamilikelikestodraw for new updates.
Art Venue Locations
Check out these locations where Tami’s work can be seen on display and can be purchased on-site. In many locations, prints both framed and unframed are available, as well as her books and greeting cards. Please contact the location ahead of time to ask about what is available if you need a specific item. All local sales taxes apply.
- The Station Park Circle, 4610 Spruill Ave. Ste. 103, North Charleston, South Carolina 29405 (The Station has the biggest display/options of Tami’s art for the Charleston area.)
- Early Bird Diner, 1644 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407
- Frothy Beard Brewing Company, 1401 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407
- Theatre 99, 280 Meeting St # B, Charleston, SC 29401
If you would like to showcase Tami’s art in your place of business, contact her here.
Farmers and Artisan Markets
Finding Tami vending at a market is a great place to see products in person and get access to her latest work. If you manage a market or pop-up and would like to invite Tami to participate, contact her here.
- Charleston Farmers Market, Marion Square, 329 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Saturdays, 8am – 2pm
April 8 – November 25, 2023